My friend introduced me to a fun site. Look it up when you have and hour or two to kill.
http://simpsonizeme.com/ You upload a picture of yourself and it turns you into a simpson character. Here are Joshua's simpson self and My simpson self.
Good job Joshua! I think Joshua is cool. Everytime when he doesn't get what he wants or gets hurt by someone else. He just seems calm and cool about it. That is what I like about him. Because there are a lot of kids out there are really spoiled and always get they want. When they don't get what they want, then they go beserk and out of control. Joshua is not like that. Josh is a cool person.
stay tuned for further developments on the movement in tony's hand... nerves ssems to be responding from the commands from tony's brain plus hard work from tony of course
I love it! I almost gave up on you! I hadn't seen a new blog forever! Now you have three! Great. Anyway I am going to simpsonize us and post them on the blog. Check it out when you get a chance!
6 comments:
Good job Joshua! I think Joshua is cool. Everytime when he doesn't get what he wants or gets hurt by someone else. He just seems calm and cool about it. That is what I like about him. Because there are a lot of kids out there are really spoiled and always get they want. When they don't get what they want, then they go beserk and out of control. Joshua is not like that. Josh is a cool person.
ditto...that is so very true dan, and i think it is atrait to treasure forever
stay tuned for further developments on the movement in tony's hand... nerves ssems to be responding from the commands from tony's brain plus hard work from tony of course
I love it! I almost gave up on you! I hadn't seen a new blog forever! Now you have three! Great. Anyway I am going to simpsonize us and post them on the blog. Check it out when you get a chance!
.............commands from tony's brain, i forgot that tony doesn't have a brain...
I think it might be telepathy from my right arm.
Post a Comment