Sunday, August 30, 2009

Picky Man




Picky Man!

(to be sung to the tune of "Batman")

Doesn't like his food to touch
if it does he won't eat much
Picky Man!

Never eats a single bite
until the temperature's just right
Picky Man!

He's a drinker - milk's the best
two cups or three, he'll take no less
Picky Man!

If he snacks a single bite
dinner's sure to be a fight
Picky Man!

When it's time to sit and eat
he always asks for something sweet
Picky Man!

Fruits and veggies taste just fine
untli you cook them - whine, whine, whine
Picky Man!

Eating is a trying chore
that he simply must endure
Picky Man!

3 comments:

Scanlon Family said...

Well, you gave me a giggle, especially since I just had another feeding struggle with Allie. How's picky man taking to school lunch! :)

Betsy B said...

I have no response for that... mainly because I'm still laughing. I guess if you can't beat it, just make him a super hero, eh? If I ever get a picky eater I know who to turn to. :)

moecleo said...

I looooooooooooove this . Thanks for making me smile.