With the move going on at the same time, I completely neglected to take pictures of Caitlin on her blessing day. I'm sure I will always regret that slightly. However I did manage to snap one shot when we got home. Uncle Jon was just gazing at the baby while she slept in the carseat and I thougth it was so special. I love my brother and I love that he loves children so much.
Caitlin wore the same dress that my sister Heather and I were both blessed in. The boys were both blessed in Michael's blessing outfit, so it has become something of a family tradition. I used a silk flower from my wedding veil in Caitlins hair to complete the ensemble. She was beautiful and the blessing was beautiful. It was our very last week in the Hyrum 12th ward, and I thougth it fitting to have Caitlin blessed there.
1 comment:
My two favorite people in one shot!
Post a Comment