Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer is here! *finally!!!*

Summer finally decided to show up, and with it came all the outdoor activities we have been itching to do for months now. Here are some pictures of our first few days of sunshine.
Caitlin and Spencer (the next door neighbor) are only 4 days apart. They both LOVE to swing! Giggles and smiles all around with this arrangement.

Andrew and Lincoln (also a next door neighbor) are just a couple months apart. They held hands all the way to the park and back singing their own versions of silly songs and taking their own sweet time.


We have never done the "summer buzz" before, but around here it seems you can't find a boy under 15 with hair on his head once the sun comes out. So we decided to join the crowd. What an adventure - I keep wondering who the little bald boys are in my yard till I realize its my own children!

Out comes the sidewalk chalk. I'm sure the next rain storm will wash it away, but that's all part of the fun, right? The boys and I had a blast coloring in the cool of the evening.

1 comment:

carrie said...

They got BALDED! (Isaac's new term) And...you are your mother's daughter! Look at that art work!