Wednesday, August 12, 2009

privacy

I'm jumping on the privacy bandwagon. I am by nature the kind of person that thinks the best of everyone around me, so it has taken me a while to come to terms with the fact that there really are people out there that might take the information on our blog and use it to do harm. So, to add an extra layer of protection this is now a private blog and can only be read by those who have been "invited" by me. I need email addresses to invite people though, so if you know of anyone who would like to be a reader please send me their email address and I would be glad to add them to the reader list.

5 comments:

Tony said...

Thanks for the invite! Private blogs are a good idea, but they do make it harder to keep up on, can't put them into feed readers!! ..we'll do our best though!:) did you invite Shelly? I'll send you her e-mail.

Jared,Tamara +Kylie Morgan said...

can you add this address?

tvsorensen (at) gmail (dot) com.

I don't use the other address often enough to check blogs so it would be easier for me. Thanks!

carrie said...

I am glad you sent this. It has been too long since I checked your blog. I guess I was a little busy this summer. Let's call eachother this week and cry when our kids are gone:)
PS. Jon says you better get yourself in shape because it will be embarrassing to get beaten to the top of that mountain by a fat, old, bald guy!!!

Unknown said...

My wife's E-mail is ncl.willmore@gmail.com

Kari said...

add me please

kariseamons@yahoo.com