We have grand plans for our yard. Unfortunately, that means lots of hard work and a lot of hard-earned money. We finally got our start this last week when we installed our small paver patio in the front along with a two foot swath down the side of the driveway. I have always loved working alongside Michael. We make a good team. It was also neat to see his expertise with landscape install. He really is a professional.
\

First we put down about six inches of road base and compacted it, then a scrutinizing leveling, then the edging, and a perfect 1 1/4 inch layer of sand. Next is the pavers, then the fill sand, and finally the sealer. I haven't taken a picture with the sealant, and it is so pretty and dark. Anyway, it turned out beautiful. Now we just need plants and grass, and it will start looking like a yard! Yeah!
My honey. I love how hard he works and how much pride he takes in his work. A good guy.
1 comment:
that is a good place to sit when the alienss come to take him away to planet zorb
Post a Comment