I have been hearing about the famed Myrtle Beach for years now. And at last, I can say I have been there! We only went for one evening, but it was very fun. Lots of stores, hotels, restaurants, etc. We walked around till dark and just looked at the neat sights.
Josh, Andrew, Becky and Speedy, Laura and Caitlin, Daniel
I guess Andrew didn't read the sign...
Fun with the shops
A street vendor was selling pearls from live oysters. I was really excited, so Mike bought me one for an early mother's day present. I got to choose a live oyster which the man opened. Inside was a lovely pearl which he polished up and mounted in a pendant necklace. I found out I was pregnant the next day, so I have sort of associated this necklace with the coming baby. My own precious pearl.
Not my best picture, I know. Pretend my teeth don't have braces, I've lost thirty pounds, and the lighting is better. Then you will know how I felt when it was taken.
Caitlin is obsessed with chairs. we went in a pet shop and she made a chair out of a feeding tray. Sometimes she is so cute it baffles me.
Dino fun!
There was a Wonka shop that I HAD to see. The jelly belly castle was our favorite. Reminiscent of a couple gingerbread projects... Andrea, what do you think of adding this to our repertoire?










1 comment:
Gosh, you didn't talk about the delicious eight pounds of crab legs Mike ate at Captain George's! I have been telling everybody that. They think he's cool.
Post a Comment